Thursday, June 4, 2009

..MPL...

just finish my work at MPL lab..not fully complete..the analysis takes 13 hours to settle so i just let the instrument do the work..actually not my work, i'm just helping..so generous of me, ya???hahhahahaha...its ok..as long as i can do my work as well, that's fine with me..wut i do love about this MPL lab is, it got 3 powerfull instrument that equip with new software that i rili kind of not so familiar with..1st time i step my foot in cepp, my supevior ask me to join training for the 3 instrument ..n thats is my very2 1st time knowing n handling those instrument..in my degree, i'm not expose with these instrument,all i done is doing the plant set-up, drawing, calculating n so on..engineering student.laboratory work is not my field..huhuhuh..it's been 2 years,if i'm not mistaken, i've been here but the problem with me is that, i do love deal with instrument n i'm kinda fast learner (hehehehe) but in order to understand n to interpret all the data n how to further the exoeriment n how significance the experimental n isn't enuff if i do dis, i do dat..its still hanging..i'm blur but i'm epi n very thankful coz i learned how to handle those instrument..it's fun tho..heheheh...

No comments: